Map of the Park
Download a map of Shrewsbury Park.
- Take the 244 bus from Gordon Square Woolwich and get off at the Old Fire Station at the top of Eglington Hill. Shrewsbury Park is five minutes walk north along Plum Lane.
- Alternatively, take the more frequent 486 or 89 Buses to The Bull Public House on Shooters Hill summit. Shrewsbury Park is ten minutes walk north along Shrewsbury Lane/Plum Lane.
- Take the 291 bus and get off at the top of Garland Road. The Dothill entrance is 2 minutes walk on the top right hand side of the road.
- There is a small Car Park – it is free to park. The entrance is at Plum Lane. Please check the gates for closing times.
- There is limited Street Parking on Plum Lane and adjacent roads.
- The Car Park at Shrewsbury Park is at TQ 544077 177225
- Latitude and Longitude 51 48” 0 07”
- Shrewsbury Park has a level tarmac path leading from the Car Park across the top of the site and down hill past the Open Air School Site.
- The rest of the Park has a network of un-made paths, some through woods and areas of open grass land. Currently Shrewsbury Park has no permanent Shelters or Toilet facilities.