Meet in the car park at twilight for an introduction from bat-wise FSP members who will lead this adventure through the Park using our eyes, ears and bat detectors!
- Walk is free to members, £2 others (but free to join on the day)
- Wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Walk lasts about 1 1/2 hours and torches are helpful
- Dogs must be kept on a lead
If you have mobility issues or enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you participate. The trail is a mix of paved path, gravel and grass.
If it rains neither the bats nor us will be coming out!